Bright, bold luxury. This king upholstered headboard dazzles with its attention to detail. Your love of glamorous style is reflected in the tufted upholstery with faux alligator effect, exquisitely paired with faceted chrome-tone and glitter details. Complete with LED lighting, it inspires you to live luxuriously every day-from waking up to reading before bed.
- Headboard only
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Silvertone pearl finished faux gator
- Decorative laminate replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Faceted chrome-tone details
- Faux crystal tufted silver upholstery with faux alligator effect
- Glitter inlays
- LED lighting with remote for color and brightness options; included holder discreetly keeps remote accessible
- 1/4" bolts (not included) are needed to attach headboard to your existing bed frame
- Minor assembly required
|Signature Design by Ashley®
|King Upholstered Panel Headboard
|King UPH Panel Headboard
|Item Color Key
|Zyniden King Upholstered Panel Headboard
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
|80''W x 4''D x 53''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.