Ashley Package Number: D754/50B/50T
This package contains:
- D754-50B: Dining Room Table Base (Quantity: 1)
- D754-50T: Round Dining Room Table Top (Quantity: 1)
- Made with Pine solids in a two-toned finish application
- D754-50B table base and D754-01 chair have a textured white rub through finish
- D754-125,-50T tables and -80 buffet are made with reclaimed pine solids in an trendy light grayish brown finish
- D754-125 trestle dining table has a cross buck pedestal base and interesting inlay top with planked effect
- Server has a chevron layup to coordinate with drawer and door storage
- D754-01 chair has a broad rung ladder back design with light gray fabric cover or a stylish slip cover look with a linen like fabric
- D754-02A chair is upholstered with a casual soft pillow-top seat cushion
- Loosely tailored cover effect with a flange welt to accent the arms and back silhouette
- Linen-like woven textured cover
- D754-03A chair has wrap-around barrel seating for casual comfort
- Loosely tailored cover effect featuring "Nuvella" performance fabric
- D754-01 side chair uses "Nuvella" performance fabric
- D754-05 chair has a slat back design in an all-over light natural finish and seat cushion upholstered in a light tone performance fabric.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dining Room Table
||Dining Room Table
|Item Color Key
||Grindleburg Dining Room Table
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||60''W x 60''D x 30.5''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.